Motivational Things To Do
Want to regain your mojo? Feeling uninspired? Here’s a list of 5 fail-proof things to do to regain your spark. If we missed your favorite motivational thing to do, please email us at email@example.com.
Motivational Things To Do:
1. Motivational Movies. Classics like Rocky, Grapes of Wrath, It’s a Wonderful Life and contemporary greats like The Pursuit of Happyness all guarantee to inspire, motivate and even make you shed a tear of joy. Their combined message of triumph, over the most dire of situations, gives us all a reason "why."
2. Motivational Songs. Get out your iPod and search/add these tunes to move you to action. Feel good music from the gospel hit We Fall Down to the rock anthem Live Like We're Dying, will impact you with force.
3. Go See A Motivational Speaker. Hearing the success accounts of awesome storytellers will stick with you for years. The motivational story of Nike founder Philip Knight selling shoes out of the trunk of his car is a popular one. Enjoy his, and several others, in our motivational people section.
4. Catch A Comedy Show. How can you not win with a comedian? These talented individuals know how to effortlessly make us feel good, no matter what the situation is.
5. Go For A Walk. As simple, and as unassuming, as this activity may seem, the greatest ideas can be fostered with a stroll around your neighborhood. Because we tend to look at things through a different lens in this situation, all our creative senses are on alert. Bring a pen and piece of paper to log moments of inspiration.